Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Eastern Mennonite University is designed to produce professional nurses who have the capacity to develop a personal art of nursing that grows from an excellent knowledge base, their own personal resources, a sense of the sacred in moments and places, and a profound sense of respect for all people. Coursework explores a range of nursing topics, such as:
- Effective Communication
- Cultural Perspectives
- Healthcare Policy
- Family/Community Health
- Evidence-Based Practice
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$398.13
Out of State Rate:$398.13
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $395
- Technology Fee (per semester): $50
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 124 credits for completion including degree program and transfer credits.
- Have a minimum of 60 SH of transferable credit from accredited colleges or universities (waived for diploma nurses)
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above
- Hold current state licensure as an RN
- Be working or volunteering as an RN
- Writing sample
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.