The Eastern Illinois University offers a Master of Arts in Political Science with an Option in Public Administration & Public Policy. This is a flexible online political science degree. Courses are taught by the same faculty that instructs students completing political science degrees on campus. They offer the same mentoring and opportunities to online students as well. Internships and independent studies are encouraged while completing the political science degree.
You will be prepared for careers in such areas as:
- State, local, and regional government agencies
- Non-profit and civic management/leadership
- City/urban planning and economic development
- Protective services administration
- Budget analysis
- Public policy research
% OnlineMostly Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA2.75 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- The course of study includes an initial one-week, on-campus summer residency.