Following the standards set by the Fire and Emergency Services Higher Education (FESHE), this online Fire and Emergency Administration degree program offers a flexible option for professionals who want to pursue educational goals. Combine studies in fire science, emergency management, organizational leadership and professional development. Topics range from fire analysis and investigation to public budgeting and disaster planning.
- Faculty with field experience
- Affordable with financial aid options
- HOPE Scholarship benefits
- Recognized by National Fire Academy for the Executive Fire Officer or Managing Officer programs
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
East Georgia State College is accredited by:
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationAssociate Degree
Recommended GPA2.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s)
- Applicants must have an Associate of Arts degree with 64 credits for transfer.