The online RN to BSN degree program from East Carolina University provides educational mobility for registered nurses who are seeking a bachelor of science in nursing. The curriculum stresses the learning of concepts and principles, as well as the use of the nursing process in caring for individuals, families, and groups. Graduates are prepared to assume leadership roles in a variety of healthcare settings.
- Associate degree or diploma in nursing from an accredited institution
- Official transcripts
- Current, unrestricted RN license
- Minimum overall grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Prerequisites with a grade of "C"
- Criminal background check and drug screening
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges