The online RN to BSN degree program from East Carolina University provides educational mobility for registered nurses who are seeking a bachelor of science in nursing. The curriculum stresses the learning of concepts and principles, as well as the use of the nursing process in caring for individuals, families, and groups. Graduates are prepared to assume leadership roles in a variety of healthcare settings.
This is a bachelor completion program. 125 total credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Associate degree or diploma in nursing from an accredited educational institution
- Current, unrestricted license to practice as a registered nurse in North Carolina or a North Carolina State Board of Nursing compact state (international applicants must validate credentials with the Commission of Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools before applying for RN licensure.)
- Minimum requirements as specified in the current undergraduate catalog
- Minimum overall grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Grade of "C" or higher in all mathematics and science courses
- Satisfactory completion of prerequisite general education and cognate courses
- Criminal background checks and drug screenings prior to enrolling in nursing courses
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges