Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree program from East Carolina University provides educational mobility for registered nurses who are seeking a bachelor of science in nursing. The curriculum stresses the learning of concepts and principles, as well as the use of the nursing process in caring for individuals, families, and groups. Graduates are prepared to assume leadership roles in a variety of healthcare settings.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$163.48
Out of State Rate:$702.60
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a bachelor completion program. 125 total credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Associate degree or diploma in nursing from an accredited educational institution
- Current, unrestricted license to practice as a registered nurse in North Carolina or a North Carolina State Board of Nursing compact state (international applicants must validate credentials with the Commission of Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools before applying for RN licensure.)
- Minimum requirements as specified in the current undergraduate catalog
- Minimum overall grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Grade of "C" or higher in all mathematics and science courses
- Satisfactory completion of prerequisite general education and cognate courses
- Criminal background checks and drug screenings prior to enrolling in nursing courses
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
Not all programs may be approved in every state. Students should check for state authorization prior to enrollment. Not available for students residing in Alabama, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Maryland, and Ohio.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.