Post Master's Certificate in Nursing Leadership
East Carolina University
In the online Certificate in Nursing Leadership program, students develop specialized knowledge and practice in leadership including, but not limited to, administrative and organizational theory and ethics, financial management, human resource management, health policy, and law and regulation. Students may choose one of three focus areas in which to hone their knowledge and skill set:
- Leadership in Acute Care Health Systems
- Leadership in Community-Based Health Systems
- Leadership in Health Care Educational Systems
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- A master’s degree in nursing from an accredited program
- Current non-restricted license to practice as a RN in North Carolina or an NCSBN-compact state
- A course in statistics with a grade of “C” or higher
- A personal statement of purpose
- Three professional references
- A personal interview with a member of the graduate faculty
Not all programs may be approved in every state. Students should check for state authorization prior to enrollment.
East Carolina University is a public research university located in Greenville, North Carolina. Founded in 1907, East Carolina University began as the East Carolina Teachers Training School. Today, ECU is the second largest university in North Carolina.
Students at ECU can earn their degrees in a variety of subject areas. These fields of study include dance education, finance, biochemistry, instructional technology, management and many others. At ECU students can earn degrees at the bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral level in addition to post-secondary certificates.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.