Post Master's Certificate in Nursing Leadership
In the online Certificate in Nursing Leadership program, students develop specialized knowledge and practice in leadership including, but not limited to, administrative and organizational theory and ethics, financial management, human resource management, health policy, and law and regulation. Students may choose one of three focus areas in which to hone their knowledge and skill set:
- Leadership in Acute Care Health Systems
- Leadership in Community-Based Health Systems
- Leadership in Health Care Educational Systems
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$369.71
Out of State Rate:$1,001.62
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$15,527.82
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$42,068.04
International Students Accepted:Yes
- A master’s degree in nursing from an accredited program
- Current non-restricted license to practice as a RN in North Carolina or an NCSBN-compact state
- A course in statistics with a grade of “C” or higher
- A personal statement of purpose
- Three professional references
- A personal interview with a member of the graduate faculty
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
Not all programs may be approved in every state. Students should check for state authorization prior to enrollment.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.