East Carolina University
Post Master's Certificate in Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
The online Certificate in Neonatal NP program is designed to increase the number of advanced practice neonatal nurses to meet the needs of high-risk infants and their families in tertiary care centers. The curriculum is grounded in theoretical and practical knowledge that is culturally sensitive and prepares practitioners in advanced nursing, medical, and pharmacological practices.
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$369.71
Out of State Rate:$1,001.62
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$15,527.82
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$42,068.04
International Students Accepted:Yes
- A master’s degree in nursing from an accredited program
- Current non-restricted license to practice as a RN in North Carolina or an NCSBN-compact state
- A course in statistics with a grade of “C” or higher
- A personal statement of purpose
- Three professional references
- A personal interview with a member of the graduate faculty
- Some on-campus attendance is required
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
Not all programs may be approved in every state. Students should check for state authorization prior to enrollment.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.