Post Master's Certificate in Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
East Carolina University
The online Certificate in Neonatal NP program is designed to increase the number of advanced practice neonatal nurses to meet the needs of high-risk infants and their families in tertiary care centers. The curriculum is grounded in theoretical and practical knowledge that is culturally sensitive and prepares practitioners in advanced nursing, medical, and pharmacological practices.
Degree Level: Certificate
Delivery Format: Mostly Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- A master’s degree in nursing from an accredited program
- Current non-restricted license to practice as a RN in North Carolina or an NCSBN-compact state
- A course in statistics with a grade of “C” or higher
- A personal statement of purpose
- Three professional references
- A personal interview with a member of the graduate faculty
- Some on-campus attendance is required
Not all programs may be approved in every state. Students should check for state authorization prior to enrollment.
East Carolina University is a public research university located in Greenville, North Carolina. Founded in 1907, East Carolina University began as the East Carolina Teachers Training School. Today, ECU is the second largest university in North Carolina.
Students at ECU can earn their degrees in a variety of subject areas. These fields of study include dance education, finance, biochemistry, instructional technology, management and many others. At ECU students can earn degrees at the bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral level in addition to post-secondary certificates.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.