Post Master's Certificate in Neonatal Clinical Nurse Specialist
The online Certificate in Neonatal Clinical Nurse Specialist program provides students with advanced theoretical knowledge and practice skills needed to improve patient care, nursing, and the organizational systems in the neonatal population. Graduates are prepared to fill the roles of clinician, educator, clinical consultant, researcher, program planner, and leader in neonatal health care settings.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$369.71
Out of State Rate:$1,001.62
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$15,897.53
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$43,069.66
International Students Accepted:Yes
- A master’s degree in nursing from an accredited program
- Current non-restricted license to practice as a RN in North Carolina or an NCSBN-compact state
- A course in statistics with a grade of “C” or higher
- A personal statement of purpose
- Three professional references
- A personal interview with a member of the graduate faculty
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
Not all programs may be approved in every state. Students should check for state authorization prior to enrollment.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.