Post Master's Certificate in Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist
The online Certificate in Adult-Gerontology Clinical Nurse Specialist program prepares students for advanced nursing practice roles in complex care settings through a curriculum focused on specialist competencies in adult and gerontology. Graduates are prepared for roles such as clinician, educator, clinical consultant, researcher, program planner, and leader.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$369.71
Out of State Rate:$1,001.62
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$15,897.53
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$43,069.66
International Students Accepted:Yes
- A master’s degree in nursing from an accredited program
- Current non-restricted license to practice as a RN in North Carolina or an NCSBN-compact state
- A course in statistics with a grade of “C” or higher
- A personal statement of purpose
- Three professional references
- A personal interview with a member of the graduate faculty
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
Not all programs may be approved in every state. Students should check for state authorization prior to enrollment.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.