East Carolina University
Master of Science in Nursing
The online MSN degree program prepares graduates for advanced practice nursing and for leadership roles in a variety of community based or acute care provider agencies. Seven concentrations are available online, so that students may customize their education to suit their interests and career goals:
- Adult Nursing Practitioner
- Clinical Nurse Specialist in Adult Health
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Neonatal Nurse Practitioner
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Leadership
- Nurse Midwifery
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$369.71
Out of State Rate:$1,001.62
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$13,679.27
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$37,059.94
Required Admission Tests:GRE,MAT
International Students Accepted:Yes
- A baccalaureate degree in nursing from a nationally accredited nursing program.
- A minimum GPA of 2.7 in undergraduate studies and a minimum GPA of 3.00 in nursing major.
- Currently non-restricted license to practice as a registered nurse (RN) in North Carolina or a NCSBN-compact state.
- A written statement describing the applicant's interest in graduate study, career goals, and the MSN degree's relations to those goals.
- Three professional references.
- A personal interview with a member of the graduate faculty.
- A course in statistics with a grade of "C" or higher and computer literacy are pre-requisites for all concentrations in nursing.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
Not all programs may be approved in every state. Students should check for state authorization prior to enrollment.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.