East Carolina University
Doctor of Nursing Practice
The online DNP degree program from East Carolina University focuses on rural, underserved populations, preparing students to lead in today's ever-changing health care ecosystem. Graduates are able to assess and understand published evidence to inform their practice, improve systems of care to influence patient outcomes, and make changes to enhance quality of care.
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$374.26
Out of State Rate:$1,018.82
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$13,473.36
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$36,677.52
International Students Accepted:Yes
- An unencumbered license from North Carolina (or a compact state) to practice as a registered nurse
- A MSN, DNP, or PhD
- A GPA of 3.2 or greater on a 4.0 scale
- GRE if GPA is less than 3.4 on a 4.0 scale
- A completed and approved application to the ECU Graduate School, including a completed e-Portfolio
- Though not required, a graduate level inferential statistics course within the past 5 years is strongly recommended
- Online course work with 1-5 on-campus days each semester (September, February and June)
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
Not all programs may be approved in every state. Students should check for state authorization prior to enrollment.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.