This online hospitality management certificate from ECU focuses on Sustainable Tourism. The program explores the economic, socio-cultural, and environmental impacts of the hospitality industry and ways to be more sustainable and curb the negative impacts of tourism. The curriculum includes case studies, projects and other learning activities that provide examples of tourism entities that strive for sustainability and those that could benefit from sustainability practices.
Examples of course topics:
- Principles of tourism and sustainability
- Environmental systems and sustainability
- Development and management of sustainable tourism
- Policy and planning for sustainable tourism
ECU's hospitality management online certificate program is taught by the same faculty that teach on-campus. They offer several online resources for distance learners that aid in their successful completion of the program.
% Online100% Online
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Resume/CV, Official College Transcript(s)
- Acceptance may be dependent on GPA, professional experience and/or level of education attained.