Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree program from Duquesne University provides registered nurses a pathway to fulfill requirements for earning their BSN, allowing for increased leadership roles and career advancement. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Information technology and nursing practice
- Contemporary nursing and healthcare issues
- Organizational and clinical leadership
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$1,058.02
Out of State Rate:$1,058.02
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $878
- Nursing Technology Fee (junior standing): $955
- Nursing Technology Fee (senior standing): $1,482
- Tuition Remission/Tuition Exchange Administrative Fee (per semester): $1430
- Continuing Registration Fee (per semester): $661
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a bachelor completion program. 120 total credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Program curriculum: 60 credits
- Current unencumbered license as a Registered Nurse
- Associate's Degree in Nursing or Diploma Degree in Nursing
- A GPA of 2.75 or higher on a 4.0 scale is preferred
- Official transcripts
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Duquesne University is unable to accept applications for admission to online programs and courses from students residing in: Alabama, Arkansas, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Tennessee, Washington and Wisconsin.
Due to higher education regulation changes, Duquesne University is unable to accept applications for admission to online programs and courses from students residing in Alabama, Arkansas, Iowa, Massachusetts, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.