The online Professional Master of Business Administration from Duquesne University provides you the opportunity to gain new skills and network with fellow professionals without interrupting your career. Coursework challenges you to thrive in a competitive and global environment. An optional STEM-designated option offers highly sought after technical skills.
This online Business Administration degree program incorporates both synchronous and asynchronous components, engaging coursework, and opportunities for experiential learning. Students enhance their ability to solve business problems with ethics considerations to lead with integrity. Graduates will be able to connect theory to practice to create effective change within their organization.
After completing this program, professionals will be able to:
- Utilize an entrepreneurial mindset to consider new ways of accomplishing goals
- Apply sustainability principles to drive efficiency, innovation, and competitive advantage
- Lead effectively in an environment with diverse perspectives, values, and business practices
- Build effective teams, motivate people, and create innovative change
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
AACSB International (AACSB)
School Accreditation & Licensing
Duquesne University is accredited by:
Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
The Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE) is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Admission TestsGMAT, GRE, Proof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Resume/CV, Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Official College Transcript(s), Essay/Writing Sample
- Applicants may qualify for a GMAT/GRE waiver based upon their undergraduate GPA, work experience, or previously earned master's/terminal degree.
- International students on a F-1 visa while in the USA cannot enroll.