Master of Science in Nursing / Nursing Education & Faculty Role
The online MSN / Nursing Education & Faculty Role degree program provides students with theory knowledge and real-world experience to support the teaching and learning environment, specifically focusing on curriculum design and evaluation, in addition to the legal environment for the nursing faculty member. Graduates are prepared to pursue positions as clinical faculty members, online teachers, lab coordinators/directors, or faculty members in a community college for contemporary nursing education.
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$1,312.00
Out of State Rate:$1,312.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$51,168.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$51,168.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Current unencumbered license as a Registered Nurse
- A baccalaureate degree in nursing from an accredited nursing program
- A BSN GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- A minimum of 1 year full-time work experience as a registered nurse is required prior to registration in clinical or specialty courses
- An interview with faculty may be required (in person, online or by phone)
- Although the program is offered online, certain courses require a one week campus visit in the fall
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
Duquesne University is unable to accept applications for admission to online programs and courses from students residing in: Alabama, Arkansas, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Tennessee, Washington and Wisconsin.
Due to higher education regulation changes, Duquesne University is unable to accept applications for admission to online programs and courses from students residing in Alabama, Arkansas, Iowa, Massachusetts, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.