Master of Science in Nursing / Family Nurse Practitioner
The online MSN / Family NP degree program prepares advanced practice nurses to function as Family Nurse Practitioners in a primary care setting. Graduates of the program are eligible to take either the American Association of Nurse Practitioners Certification Program (AANPCP) examination or the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) Family Nurse Practitioner certification examination.
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$1,312.00
Out of State Rate:$1,312.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$59,040.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$59,040.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Current unencumbered license as a Registered Nurse
- A baccalaureate degree in nursing from an accredited nursing program
- A BSN GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- A minimum of 1 year full-time work experience as a registered nurse is required prior to registration in clinical or specialty courses
- An interview with faculty may be required (in person, online or by phone)
- Requires two campus visits for all MSN Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) students
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
Duquesne University is unable to accept applications for admission to online programs and courses from students residing in: Alabama, Arkansas, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Tennessee, Washington and Wisconsin.
Due to higher education regulation changes, Duquesne University is unable to accept applications for admission to online programs and courses from students residing in Alabama, Arkansas, Iowa, Massachusetts, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.