- Health Informatics and Data Analytics
- Healthcare Compliance and Risk Management
- Population Health
- Studying at a research-based university
- Flexible online program format
- Learn from internationally known and respected professionals in the healthcare community
- Graduate from a top-ranked institution
- Build your network of classmates, faculty, industry experts and prospective employers
% OnlineMostly Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Duquesne University is accredited by:
Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
The Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE) is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Admission TestsProof of English Language Proficiency (International Students)
Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- This program requires a three-day residency on campus.
To prepare for future accreditation, the MHA program curriculum and competency framework align with the Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education (CAHME) accreditation requirements and the Healthcare Leadership Alliance (HLC) Competency Model.