Post Master’s Certificate in Family Nurse Practitioner
The online Certificate in Family NP program prepares advanced practice nurses to function as Family Nurse Practitioners. Among other skills, graduates possess the ability to:
- Demonstrate clinical judgement
- Assume leadership roles in creating a compassionate and caring environment to promote comfort and prevent suffering
- Advocate collaborative and interdisciplinary approaches to the design of comprehensive care to individuals/families, communities, and populations
- Utilize theory, clinical inquiry, and evidence-based nursing practice
- Participate in the design, implementation, and evaluation of health care systems
Delivery Format:Mostly Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$1,312.00
Out of State Rate:$1,312.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$43,296.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$43,296.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- Current unencumbered license as a Registered Nurse
- A bachelor of science in nursing degree (preferred)
- A master's of science degree in nursing
- A minimum of 1 year full-time work experience as a registered nurse is required prior to registration in clinical or specialty courses
- Requires two campus visits for all Post-Masters Certificate Family Nurse Practitioner students
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Duquesne University is unable to accept applications for admission to online programs and courses from students residing in: Alabama, Arkansas, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oregon, Tennessee, Washington and Wisconsin.
Due to higher education regulation changes, Duquesne University is unable to accept applications for admission to online programs and courses from students residing in Alabama, Arkansas, Iowa, Massachusetts, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.