Duquesne University offers an online BS in Organizational Leadership. This curriculum will give students the ability to help others move organizations forward in changing times.
While the focus of the program is cultivating the ability to lead at any level, individuals also develop and refine skills in critical thinking, problem solving, motivating and empowering others, and communicating effectively and persuasively. Among many other things, students will learn the need for ethical, responsible leadership and how to embody those values in their own leadership practice.
Optional electives available in this online Organizational Leadership degree program include:
- Mediating organizational disputes
- Building effective teams
- Valuing a multicultural workforce
- Power and politics in organizations
- Leadership: Gender perspectives
- Industrial and organizational psychology
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Duquesne University is accredited by:
Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
The Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE) is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationHigh School or Equivalent
Statement of Purpose/Intent, Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Official High School Transcript/GED Score
- Applicants who do not have SAT or ACT scores, or believe their scores do not reflect their academic achievement and ability to be successful at Duquesne, may choose to apply as Test Optional candidates. Admission will depend on factors like high school curriculum, academic achievement, demonstrated leadership ability, extracurricular involvement and volunteer experience. Applicants considered for test optional admission generally have a minimum 3.0 GPA at time of enrollment.