Drexel University offers an online Post-Master’s Certificate in Geriatrics. This program is designed for Physician Assistants (PAs) who are seeking further enhancement of their skills in clinical geriatrics and patient care. The program features classes taught by expert faculty as well as a clinical practicum in geriatrics.
This program requires a clinical practicum experience.
- Master’s degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Graduate of an ARC-PA accredited PA Program
- Current NCCPA certificate
- Active, unrestricted license for clinical practice as a Physician Assistant
- Minimum of one year of clinical practice as a PA
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges and other post-secondary educational institutions attended
- Two letters of recommendation
- A personal statement
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education