The online Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Leadership in Health Systems Management. This program is designed for those seeking supervisory or management positions within healthcare. Students will be able to pursue master’s program to further their knowledge.
- BSN from a program fully accredited by the National League of Nursing (NLN/ACEN) or the American Association Colleges of Nursing (AACN/CCNE)
- RNs with a non-nursing bachelor's degree may need to complete a bridge course prior to enrollment.
- Minimum GPA of 2.75 or higher or 3.25 or above on the last 60 credits of the BSN
- Current, unrestricted United States RN license
- Official transcripts
- One professional letter of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Copy of United States RN license
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education