Master of Science in Nursing / Women's Health/Gender Related Nurse Practitioner
The online MSN / Women’s Health/Gender Related NP degree program supplies nurses with the skills necessary to provide advanced care to women and their partners throughout the lifespan with a specialized emphasis on reproductive and gynecologic health needs. Graduates are prepared to take on roles as advanced-practice clinicians, educators, researchers, and leaders in a collaborative and multi-disciplinary healthcare environment.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Students must have a bachelor's degree with a major in nursing from a regionally accredited program.
- Additionally, applicants must have received a GPA of 3.0 or above on all previous coursework or a GPA of 3.25 or above on the last 60 credits of their BSN coursework.
Not approved for residents in: Louisiana, Wisconsin.
North Carolina residents are not approved to complete clinical or practicum hours in their respective states, but may do so in neighboring states.
Drexel offers many of its exceptional accredited degrees and certificates online. These online programs are designed for professionals who want to complete or advance their education in a convenient online format without compromising quality. Drexel University's online degree programs — master's degrees, bachelor's degrees, and certificate programs — offer the same accredited curricula as their on-campus equivalents.
- Nationally-recognized and tenured on campus faculty with PhD degrees and a reputation for excellence
- No difference in the Drexel degree received by on-campus and online students
- Online programs also regionally accredited, as well as holding highest professional accreditations.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.