Master of Science in Nursing / Pediatric Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
The online MSN / Pediatric Primary Care NP degree program is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills required to meet the demanding physiological and social needs of patients from infancy through adolescence. Graduates are prepared to fill advanced roles as clinicians, educators, researchers, and leaders in the constantly evolving healthcare environment.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Students must have a baccalaureate degree with a major in nursing from a regionally accredited program.
- A GPA 3.0 or above on all previous coursework or 3.25 or above on the last 60 credits of the BSN required.
- Applications from RNs who hold a non-nursing baccalaureate degree are considered on an individual basis.
Not approved for residents in: Louisiana, Wisconsin.
North Carolina residents are not approved to complete clinical or practicum hours in their respective states, but may do so in neighboring states.
Drexel offers many of its exceptional accredited degrees and certificates online. These online programs are designed for professionals who want to complete or advance their education in a convenient online format without compromising quality. Drexel University's online degree programs — master's degrees, bachelor's degrees, and certificate programs — offer the same accredited curricula as their on-campus equivalents.
- Nationally-recognized and tenured on campus faculty with PhD degrees and a reputation for excellence
- No difference in the Drexel degree received by on-campus and online students
- Online programs also regionally accredited, as well as holding highest professional accreditations.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.