Master of Science in Nursing / Family Nurse Practitioner
The online MSN / Family NP degree program focuses on primary care of the family and/or individual across the lifespan from birth to death, including the management of episodic acute or chronic illnesses. Coursework covers critical analysis of clinical strategies and interventions in:
- Health promotion
- Health maintenance
- Disease prevention
- Common health problems seen in family medicine
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$940.00
Out of State Rate:$940.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$52,640.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$52,640.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$43,848.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- BSN from program fully accredited by National League of Nursing and/or American Association Colleges of Nursing with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- 1-2 years of medical/surgical nursing experience preferred.
- A current, unrestricted United States RN license.
- Official transcripts.
- 2 professional letters of recommendation.
- Personal statement.
Not approved for residents in: Louisiana, Wisconsin.
North Carolina residents are not approved to complete clinical or practicum hours in their respective states, but may do so in neighboring states.
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.