Master of Science in Nursing / Family Nurse Practitioner
The online MSN / Family NP degree program focuses on primary care of the family and/or individual across the lifespan from birth to death, including the management of episodic acute or chronic illnesses. Coursework covers critical analysis of clinical strategies and interventions in:
- Health promotion
- Health maintenance
- Disease prevention
- Common health problems seen in family medicine
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$940.00
Out of State Rate:$940.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$52,640.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$52,640.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$43,848.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- BSN from program fully accredited by National League of Nursing and/or American Association Colleges of Nursing with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- 1-2 years of medical/surgical nursing experience preferred.
- A current, unrestricted United States RN license.
- Official transcripts.
- 2 professional letters of recommendation.
- Personal statement.
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Not approved for residents in: Louisiana, Wisconsin.
North Carolina residents are not approved to complete clinical or practicum hours in their respective states, but may do so in neighboring states.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.