Drexel University offers an online Master of Science in Medical & Healthcare Simulation. This program is designed especially for those who are seeking experience in curriculum design and simulation teaching in the healthcare field. Students will be prepared for high quality, effective service using simulation devises in the medical industry. Students will also gain skillsets to communicate more effectively and more personable tools for career growth.
- Four-year bachelor's degree with a preferred minimum GPA of 3.0
- Two years of healthcare experience in a healthcare-related role, such as physician, nurse, paramedic, pharmacist, simulation educator, etc
- Successful completion of a background check and professional license verification
- Official transcripts from all universities or colleges
- Three letters of recommendation
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education