The online MSN / Pediatric Acute Care NP degree program emphasizes evidence-based practice, interdisciplinary collaboration, and the critical use of new technology, while providing nurses with the skills they need to care for infants, children, and adolescents with acute, critical, and complex health conditions. Graduates are prepared for advanced nursing roles as clinicians, educators, researchers, and leaders in Pediatric Acute Care.
- BSN from program fully accredited by National League of Nursing (NLN) and/or American Association Colleges of Nursing (AACN.)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above from your BSN.
- A minimum of one year nursing experience in a pediatric acute care setting.
- A current, unrestricted United States RN license.
- Current PALS certification.
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education