Master of Science in Nursing / Pediatric Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
The online MSN / Pediatric Acute Care NP degree program emphasizes evidence-based practice, interdisciplinary collaboration, and the critical use of new technology, while providing nurses with the skills they need to care for infants, children, and adolescents with acute, critical, and complex health conditions. Graduates are prepared for advanced nursing roles as clinicians, educators, researchers, and leaders in Pediatric Acute Care.
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- BSN from program fully accredited by National League of Nursing (NLN) and/or American Association Colleges of Nursing (AACN.)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above from your BSN.
- A minimum of one year nursing experience in a pediatric acute care setting.
- A current, unrestricted United States RN license.
- Current PALS certification.
Not approved for residents in: Louisiana, Wisconsin.
North Carolina residents are not approved to complete clinical or practicum hours in their respective states, but may do so in neighboring states.
Drexel offers many of its exceptional accredited degrees and certificates online. These online programs are designed for professionals who want to complete or advance their education in a convenient online format without compromising quality. Drexel University's online degree programs — master's degrees, bachelor's degrees, and certificate programs — offer the same accredited curricula as their on-campus equivalents.
- Nationally-recognized and tenured on campus faculty with PhD degrees and a reputation for excellence
- No difference in the Drexel degree received by on-campus and online students
- Online programs also regionally accredited, as well as holding highest professional accreditations.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.