Master of Science in Nursing / Pediatric Acute Care Nurse Practitioner
The online MSN / Pediatric Acute Care NP degree program emphasizes evidence-based practice, interdisciplinary collaboration, and the critical use of new technology, while providing nurses with the skills they need to care for infants, children, and adolescents with acute, critical, and complex health conditions. Graduates are prepared for advanced nursing roles as clinicians, educators, researchers, and leaders in Pediatric Acute Care.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$940.00
Out of State Rate:$940.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$53,580.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$53,580.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$44,631.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- BSN from program fully accredited by National League of Nursing (NLN) and/or American Association Colleges of Nursing (AACN.)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above from your BSN.
- A minimum of one year nursing experience in a pediatric acute care setting.
- A current, unrestricted United States RN license.
- Current PALS certification.
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Not approved for residents in: Louisiana, Wisconsin.
North Carolina residents are not approved to complete clinical or practicum hours in their respective states, but may do so in neighboring states.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.