Master of Science in Nursing / Nursing Innovation
The accredited online MSN / Nursing Innovation program is designed for nurses who seek to re-invent and transform nursing practice in today's tumultuous health care system. Graduates fill innovative and problem-solving roles as clinicians, educators, administrators and clinical scientists, while others choose to move toward the business environment of healthcare. The program emphasizes entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial approaches to advanced nursing practices and focuses on models, methods, environments, and processes that give graduates the tools to redesign and improve healthcare systems big and small.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$940.00
Out of State Rate:$940.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$42,300.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$42,300.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$35,235.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- BSN from a program fully accredited by the National League of Nursing (NLN/ACEN) or the American Association Colleges of Nursing (AACN/CCNE).
- RNs with a non-nursing bachelor's degree may need to complete a bridge course prior to enrollment.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher or 3.25 or above on the last 60 credits of the BSN.
- Current, unrestricted United States RN license.
- Admissions: Official transcripts. GRE. Two professional letters of recommendation. Personal statement. Resume. Copy of United States RN license.
- Total program credits range from 45 - 48 due to differing tracks of study.
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Not approved for residents in: Louisiana, Wisconsin.
North Carolina residents are not approved to complete clinical or practicum hours in their respective states, but may do so in neighboring states.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.