Drexel's accredited online MSN / Nursing Education program prepares nurses to work as educators and faculty for nursing programs at all education levels. This exemplary program integrates theories specific to adult learning, curriculum design and evaluation of courses and programs, critical thinking, clinical and classroom techniques, preparation for the role of the nursing professor, and focuses on preparing students to successfully pass the new Certified Nursing Educator Exam.
- BSN from a program fully accredited by the National League of Nursing (NLN/ACEN) or the American Association Colleges of Nursing (AACN/CCNE).
- RNs with a non-nursing bachelor's degree may need to complete a bridge course prior to enrollment.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher or 3.25 or above on the last 60 credits of the BSN.
- Current, unrestricted United States RN license.
- Admissions: Official transcripts. GRE. Two professional letters of recommendation. Personal statement. Resume. Copy of United States RN license.
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education