The accredited online MSN / Leadership in Health Systems Management program prepares practicing nurses for senior administration roles in the constantly evolving and demanding health care environment. The program focuses on information systems management and evidence-based decision-making, two skill sets that are absolutely critical for today's nurse executives. Students learn how to solve problems, make decisions, and operationalize the delivery of high-quality health care. The program focuses on:
- Leadership training and the development of fiscal management
- Legal and ethical issues
- Strategic planning
- Organizational structures
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Occupational License, Official College Transcript(s), Resume/CV, Statement of Purpose/Intent
- A current, unrestricted US RN license is required.
- Applicants should have a BSN from an accredited program. Applicants with a non-nursing bachelor's degree can apply to a bridge program.
- Applicants with a GPA lower than 3.0 can apply with relevant professional experience and professional letters of recommendation.
Colorado, Nebraska, South Dakota, Wyoming