Master of Science in Nursing / Leadership in Health Systems Management
The accredited online MSN / Leadership in Health Systems Management program prepares practicing nurses for senior administration roles in the constantly evolving and demanding health care environment. The program focuses on information systems management and evidence-based decision-making, two skill sets that are absolutely critical for today's nurse executives. Students learn how to solve problems, make decisions, and operationalize the delivery of high-quality health care. The program focuses on:
- Leadership training and the development of fiscal management
- Legal and ethical issues
- Strategic planning
- Organizational structures
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$940.00
Out of State Rate:$940.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$45,120.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$45,120.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$37,584.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- BSN from a program fully accredited by the National League of Nursing (NLN/ACEN) or the American Association Colleges of Nursing (AACN/CCNE).
- RNs with a non-nursing bachelor's degree may need to complete a bridge course prior to enrollment.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher or 3.25 or above on the last 60 credits of the BSN.
- Current, unrestricted United States RN license.
- Admissions: Official transcripts. GRE. Two professional letters of recommendation. Personal statement. Resume. Copy of United States RN license.
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Not approved for residents in: Louisiana, Wisconsin.
North Carolina residents are not approved to complete clinical or practicum hours in their respective states, but may do so in neighboring states.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.