Master of Science in Nursing / Clinical Trials Research
Drexel University's accredited online MSN / Clinical Trials Research program provides students with knowledge and skills in several critical areas including phases of clinical research investigation, new drug approval processes, drug protocol development, budgeting for clinical trials, informed consent, patient and family issues, business management and marketing for clinical trials, and applying FDA rules and regulations. Developed by Drexel’s top-ranked College of Nursing and Health Professions, the program is ideal for nurses interested in a career of leading medical innovation through creative problem-solving.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Quarter Credit
In State Rate:$940.00
Out of State Rate:$940.00
Estimated Degree Cost - In State:$42,300.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Out Of State:$42,300.00
Estimated Degree Cost - Military:$35,235.00
International Students Accepted:Yes
- BSN from a program fully accredited by the National League of Nursing (NLN/ACEN) or the American Association Colleges of Nursing (AACN/CCNE).
- RNs with a non-nursing bachelor's degree may need to complete a bridge course prior to enrollment.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher or 3.25 or above on the last 60 credits of the BSN.
- Current, unrestricted United States RN license.
- Admissions: Official transcripts. GRE. Two professional letters of recommendation. Personal statement. Resume. Copy of United States RN license.
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
Not approved for residents in: Louisiana, Wisconsin.
North Carolina residents are not approved to complete clinical or practicum hours in their respective states, but may do so in neighboring states.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.