The online Master of Science in Engineering Management program is designed for ambitious engineering professionals who want to utilize their technical skills while move into leadership positions. The curriculum helps students gain the right combination of leadership skills and practical engineering knowledge to make impacts in the field. Graduates are prepared to spearhead projects, supervise groups of engineers, and face everyday challenges through a foundational understanding of engineering, quantitative analysis, economics, and financial management.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or sciences, preferably from an ABET accredited institution or equivalent
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above
- Relevant professional work experience strongly recommended
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended
- Two letters of recommendation
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education