Master of Health Science in Physician Assistant
Degree Level: Master
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited university with an undergraduate GPA of at least 3.0
- Graduation from an ARC-PA approved PA Program by the time of acceptance into the program
- Official transcripts
- Two letters of recommendation
- Personal essay
Drexel offers many of its exceptional accredited degrees and certificates online. These online programs are designed for professionals who want to complete or advance their education in a convenient online format without compromising quality. Drexel University's online degree programs — master's degrees, bachelor's degrees, and certificate programs — offer the same accredited curricula as their on-campus equivalents.
- Nationally-recognized and tenured on campus faculty with PhD degrees and a reputation for excellence
- No difference in the Drexel degree received by on-campus and online students
- Online programs also regionally accredited, as well as holding highest professional accreditations.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.