Drexel University’s online MBA with a Healthcare Management concentration is designed to meet each student’ professional needs. It also helps students master skills in business and leadership related to Healthcare Management.
The flexible curriculum allows you to:
- Master business fundamentals
- Identify leadership strengths
- Think strategically
- Maintain your busy schedule while completing the program
Students can take the program at their own pace, completing it in as little as 18 months or taking up to five years. They are also able to earn dual degrees by declaring second degrees in any online business degree and pairing it with this MBA degree after completing at least 15 credits in the initial degree program.
- Bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited college or university or the international equivalent
- 3.0 GPA or higher preferred
- Official transcripts
- GMAT or GRE test scores (may be waived for three years or more professional management experience, proof of consistent career progression, demonstrated quantitative skills, or holders of terminal degrees)
- Two letters of recommendation
Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education