Doctor of Nursing Practice
Drexel University’s online DNP degree program is designed for nurses seeking a terminal degree in nursing practice and offers an alternative to research-focused doctoral programs. Graduates are prepared to assume leadership roles as executives or practitioners and to apply evidence-based practice to improve individual, family, and community health outcomes.
Degree Level: Doctorate
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Master's Degree in any field (if your Master's is not in Nursing, a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing is also required)
- Previous experience as an advanced practice nurse (nurse practitioner, clinical nurse specialist, nurse midwife, nurse anesthetist,) or a nurse manager/executive
- RN License
- Two letters of recommendation
Drexel offers many of its exceptional accredited degrees and certificates online. These online programs are designed for professionals who want to complete or advance their education in a convenient online format without compromising quality. Drexel University's online degree programs — master's degrees, bachelor's degrees, and certificate programs — offer the same accredited curricula as their on-campus equivalents.
- Nationally-recognized and tenured on campus faculty with PhD degrees and a reputation for excellence
- No difference in the Drexel degree received by on-campus and online students
- Online programs also regionally accredited, as well as holding highest professional accreditations.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.