The online Graduate Certificate in Engineering Management program is designed for engineers and scientists who want in-depth exposure to skills and knowledge needed for management roles. This certificate allows them to gain the knowledge without having to commit to the entire program. The curriculum provides a solid introduction to engineering management through courses in management, finance, and economics. Graduates are ready to advance in their present organizations or move on to other positions.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or sciences from an ABET accredited institution or equivalent
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above
- At least 5 years of relevant professional work experience preferred
- Official transcripts from all institutions attended
- Two letters of recommendation
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education