Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Drexel University focuses on action-based learning and in-depth clinical skills, allowing students to use their newly acquired knowledge immediately and stand out to potential employers. Coursework covers topics such as:
- Health Care Economics
- Genetics & Genomics
- Issues in Aging
- Global Health
Degree Level: Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format: 100% Online
Accelerated Degree: No
Accreditation & Licensing
Middle States Commission on Higher Education
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This is a bachelor completion program. 180 total credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- High School diploma or equivalency
- Associates degree or diploma in Nursing (The nursing program must be both regionally accredited and accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Education for Nursing.)
- College GPA of 2.0 or above
- Current, unrestricted United States RN licensure
- Official transcripts (60 semester hours of college prerequisites must be completed with a grade of C or better.)
Not approved for residents in: Iowa, Louisiana, and Wisconsin. North Carolina residents are not approved to complete clinical or practicum hours in their respective states, but may do so in neighboring states.
Drexel offers many of its exceptional accredited degrees and certificates online. These online programs are designed for professionals who want to complete or advance their education in a convenient online format without compromising quality. Drexel University's online degree programs — master's degrees, bachelor's degrees, and certificate programs — offer the same accredited curricula as their on-campus equivalents.
- Nationally-recognized and tenured on campus faculty with PhD degrees and a reputation for excellence
- No difference in the Drexel degree received by on-campus and online students
- Online programs also regionally accredited, as well as holding highest professional accreditations.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.