The online Bachelor of Science in Computing & Security Technology focuses on educating professionals in a variety of organizations for roles in computer system administration and computing security. Students can choose to concentrate in either Computing Security or Computing Technology.
The cyber security bachelor’s degree online emphasizes practical, hands-on experience based on fundamental concepts. Students learn how to design, implement, and evaluate computer based technologies to meet business needs. Graduates will be able to use current techniques, skills, and tools necessary for computing practice.
Graduates with an online information security degree can pursue positions such as:
- Chief information security officer
- Information security analyst
- Forensic computer analyst
- IT security engineer
- Security systems administrator
% Online100% Online
School Accreditation & Licensing
Drexel University is accredited by:
Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationSome College
Essay/Writing Sample, Official College Transcript(s), Recommendation/Reference Letter(s), Resume/CV
- Applicants should have an associate's degree or have experience in the field; a minimum of 24 previous college semester credits are required.