DeSales University offers the online Bachelor of Science in Finance. With this program, students will find opportunities to learn banking, security analysis, risk management, taxation, and international finance and more.
Students can expect some of the following courses:
- Investments & Portfolio Management
- Financial Markets & Institutions
- Quantitative Business Analysis
- Legal Environment of Business
- Principles of Macroeconomics
- Managerial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Money and Banking
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
Middle States Commission on Higher Education