Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Delta State University offers a Bachelor of Science in Nursing as part of an RN to BSN program for students who are registered nurses with Associate degrees or diplomas in nursing but have not finished their undergraduate education. The program is intended to teach advanced topics in nursing in order to further nurses’ career growth opportunities and build up their professional credentials for further education in nursing. Students study theoretical and practical applications of nursing in order to translate their RN experience into an undergraduate degree. Coursework covers topics in anatomy and physiology, health policy and ethical decision making, and management of client care.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$254.04
Out of State Rate:$254.04
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per semester): $3,369.50
- Campus Improvement Fee (per semester): $60
International Students Accepted:Yes
This is a bachelor completion program. 124 total credits are required, including transfer and major requirements.
- Program curriculum: 54 credits
- Acceptance into Delta State University
- ACT score of 21 or above, or grade “C” and overall 2.5 GPA and above
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended (A student entering Robert E. Smith School of Nursing who wants to receive credit for prior nursing course(s) from another program must submit a request and credit be negotiated before admission to the Robert E. Smith School of Nursing and not after the student is enrolled.)
- Three current letters of professional/academic reference
- A current unencumbered registered nurse license to practice in the state in which the student will perform clinical
- Must be graduate of an accredited program
- Criminal background check
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.