Delta State University offers an online MBA with a concentration in Entertainment Industry Studies for students interested in advancing their careers in this area of business. The curriculum consists of MBA courses that touch on all aspects of the business environment and on Entertainment Industry Studies courses.
The courses in Entertainment Industry Studies are:
- The Business of Entertainment
- Managing Live Entertainment
- Entertainment Legal Issues
- Strategic Project Management
MBA courses are divided into three main learning modules, Financial Strategy, Operational Strategy, and Strategic Planning. Courses are built on a broad liberal arts foundation with small classes, a friendly environment, and student-faculty interactions so the program is also promoting intellectual, cultural, ethical, physical, and social development in students.
% Online100% Online
Program Accreditation & Licensing
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Program Requirements & Restrictions
Minimum EducationBachelor Degree
Recommended GPA3.0 or above (4.0 scale)
Official College Transcript(s)
- GMAT waivers available for eligible applicants
- Minimum 3.0 GPA waived for applicants with 4 or more years professional experience