Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology / Electrical Engineering Technology
Daytona State College's Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology will provide graduates with a broad foundation of the theoretical and practical knowledge in several areas. Engineering technologists are known for applying techniques and being problem solvers, some will perform research and or experiments, quality control, check products, or even perform testing on products to find a solution to produce that product more efficiently.
The Electrical Engineering Technology concentration prepares students for occupations in the fields of electrical, digital, computers and microprocessors.
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$137.42
Out of State Rate:$640.39
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- In State Tuition & Fees (per credit): $120.32
- Out of State Tuition & Fees (per credit): $623.29
- Assessment Fee (one-time): $31
- Access Fee (per credit): $1.35
- Distance Learning Course Fee (per credit): $15
- Graduation Fee (one-time): $20
International Students Accepted:Yes
Degree completion requires 128 credit hours, including transfer credits.
Must have earned an Associate of Science (AS), an Associate of Applied Science (AAS), an Associate of Arts (AA) degree, or previous Bachelor of Science (BS) with an overall grade point average of 2.5, or higher.
- Students with a grade point average between 2.0 and 2.49 may be admitted conditionally.
- AA graduates may be admitted to the program with the approval of the Chair of the BSET program
- Applicants who have not earned an associate degree may be admitted to the BSET if they have earned at least 60 transferrable college level credits with a grade of "C" or better in all core courses.
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET)
Not authorized for residents of AK, AR, IA, MD, MN, MO, ND, and WY.
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.