Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) in Supervision and Management
Daytona State College Bachelor of Applied Science in Supervision and Management Degree is offered for students to enhance their already developed skills in management, and learn to apply their skills in a business environment. These upper-level courses will prepare individuals for the higher-level management and supervisory positions. Some courses that students will encounter will include business writing, accounting, human resource management, decision making, strategy and system information.
Admission requirements to be eligible for the BAS are as follows:
- Students must complete a BAS application for admission to the program.
- Official transcripts must be sent to Daytona State College.
- Must hold an Associate Degree from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Must meet a 'C' average or better.
Completion requirements for graduation for the BAS degree:
- Florida foreign language requirement must be met.
- GPA of a 2.0 on a 4.0 scale and a 'C' or higher for BAS coursework.
- Must meet Gordon Rule requirements.
Presently, there are a combination of online and half online/half face-to-face, and hybrid courses available for the Bachelor of Applied Science in Supervision and Management Degree.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :hours
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.