Associate of Science in Business Administration
Daytona State University offers an Associates of Science in Business Administration that aims to help students develop the skills and knowledge to enter into the business management and marketing departments of the business world. This degree is available both online and on campus. It can prepare students for employment opportunities or be used as a transfer into a bachelor's degree program.
The Business Administration curriculium will provide students with the skills and knowledge for effective and efficient business management. Some of subjects that students will focus on will be marketing, accounting, management, business law and finance. Students will also be introduced to skills such as: time management, leadership, communication, good planning, teamwork, the ability to multi-task under pressure and literacy skills for report writing.
Students graduating with the Business Administration Associate in Science Degree will have obtained the necessary skills that are required to obtain an entry-level position in the workforce. Students may go on to fulfilling careers in finance, marketing, advertising, human resources or even economics. Graduates will be able to:
- Effectively communicate ideas, concepts and terminology
- Identify legal and ethical concerns
- Explain how economic theories impact businesses and consumers
- Be able to interpret and apply different theories and technology to a problem, cases or research papers
- Prepared business documentation using different software
- Be able to understand financial information that impacts management related decisions
- Create a business plan for a new business venture
Graduates of this program are eligible to be enrolled in Daytona State College, Bachelor of Applied Science in Supervision and Management program.
Delivery Format:100% Online
Accreditation & Licensing
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.