Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
The online RN to BSN degree completion program from Davenport University is designed for currently licensed registered nurses who are seeking a bachelor's degree in nursing. Graduates of the program are prepared to advance in the nursing profession through the use of:
- Critical thinking
- Advanced assessment skills
- Collaborating practices
- Applied research
- Self-directed learning
- Leadership and management skills
Degree Level:Bachelor Completion
Delivery Format:100% Online
Tuition Basis :Per Semester Credit
In State Rate:$754.27
Out of State Rate:$754.27
Fees Overview :
Rates are an estimate, total costs may vary.
- Tuition (per credit): $731
- Registration Fee (per semester): $195
- Technology Fee (per semester): $100
- Student Activity Fee (per semester): $25
International Students Accepted:Yes
This bachelor completion program requires 120-122 credits for completion including degree program and transfer credits.
- Transfer of Associate's Degree & RN License: 65 credits
- Must possess a current active unencumbered and unrestricted Registered Nurse License
- Must have at least a cumulative G.P.A. of 2.5 from previous nursing program
Accreditation & Licensing
North Central Association of Colleges and Schools, The Higher Learning Commission
Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
This program has not been ranked.
Be the first to write a review. Click the link below.