Davenport University offers the online BBA with a concentration in Management. Management students gain skills in business fundamentals and specific management disciplines in a learning environment that balances textbook theory with real-world management application. Through varied learning methodologies, students are exposed to a wide range of management opportunities with emphasis on critical thinking and problem solving.
The program develops your managerial and leadership skills and provides you with the opportunity to select a specialization in growth areas including the following:
- Sustainable Business Development
- Risk Management & Insurance
- Entrepreneurial Management
- Global Project Management
- Leadership Effectiveness
- Sport Management
- High school transcripts.
- Official transcripts for any technical and post-secondary institutions (if applicable).
- ACT/SAT scores (if available).
International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission