Davenport offers the online BS in Health Services Administration. This program prepares the graduate for entry-level management positions in various health care settings and organizations. Health services administration careers can include working in integrated health care systems, retirement and long term care facilities, physicians’ practices, community health organizations, health care associations and insurance carriers third party administrators.
Sample of Program Courses:
- Principles of Reimbursement Management
- Health Care Organizations and Systems
- Principles of Health Care Management
- Introduction to Health Careers
- Health Care Law and Ethics
- High school transcripts.
- Official transcripts for any technical and post-secondary institutions (if applicable).
- ACT/SAT scores (if available).
School Accreditation Statement
Higher Learning Commission