Dallas Baptist University’s online MBA with an International Business concentration sets students apart from others in the field by helping them become values-driven decision-makers who impact the field locally and globally. This program offers an understanding of the global business environment and cultural practices along with a global perspective of business, preparing students to compete in the modern business world where international business strategies are increasingly important. You will develop skills in areas including critical thinking, innovation, strategic visioning, conflict resolution, and communication while examining strategic aspects of managing global and multinational business organizations.
The program features a “hands-on” approach to learning by incorporating experiential projects with many corporate leadership partnerships in all sectors of business. A Christian worldview is present in each lecture, assignment, and project.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Evidence of sound moral character and compatibility with DBU’s mission
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- One of the following:
- Minimum Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score of 425
- Five or more years of significant, substantive managerial/leadership experience that may be evidenced through resumé review, applicant interview, or employer recommendations
- 12 hours of graduate work from an accredited institution with a grade point average of 3.0 or higher
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges