Dallas Baptist University offers an online MBA with a concentration in Conflict Resolution Management that prepares graduates to perform court appointed mediations in Texas. Using lectures, group discussions, and practice mediation sessions, the curriculum provides the practical experience and theoretical foundation students need to become effective conflict mediators with a Christian worldview. Students also gain the skills and knowledge to become problem solvers capable of making a difference and impact locally and globally.
Students develop skills in:
- Critical thinking
- Strategic visioning
You will become a values-driven decision-maker and leader as you learn best practices and lessons from skilled faculty who are also leaders in the business world.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Evidence of sound moral character and compatibility with DBU’s mission
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- One of the following:
- Minimum Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score of 425
- Five or more years of significant, substantive managerial/leadership experience that may be evidenced through resumé review, applicant interview, or employer recommendations
- 12 hours of graduate work from an accredited institution with a grade point average of 3.0 or higher
Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
School Accreditation Statement
Southern Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Colleges